VacanciesThe latest positions available at Haseltine
Post: Class Teacher
Reporting to: Headteacher / Executive Headteacher
Period Full time
Class teacher job description
- To take full responsibility for teaching a class of children, ensuring that all children make good to outstanding progress.
- To fulfill the requirements of the Conditions of Employment of School Teachers as outlined in the current School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document.
- To support, enhance, reflect and communicate the shared values and ethos of the school.
- To work in an inclusive, diverse setting using appropriate styles of organisation, classroom management and teaching and learning methodologies and to secure a rich and creative curriculum for all children.
- To support and promote the principles and practices of equality for all children and adults.
- To know, adhere to and support the schools agreed policies and guidelines and to support the effective implementation of the School Development Plans.
- To maintain an attractive, well displayed, well resourced, carefully
- organised and effective learning environment in the classroom and shared areas.
- To ensure the effective deployment of support staff attached to the class for whom the teacher has responsibility.
- To implement effective systems for evaluating, monitoring and securing achievement.
- To track and maintain evidence of each child’s progress.
- To identify and plan for meeting the needs of all children.
- To have a commitment to personal professional development.
Signed: (class teacher)
Signed: (Line manager)
Class Teacher Person Specification
|Qualifications,Training & Experience||· Degree
|– Graded ‘outstanding’ in last observation|
|Professional Knowledge & Understanding||
|Skills & Abilities||
||– Excellent ICT skills & experience|