Fairlawn and Haseltine FederationWorking together for a complete educational experience
Welcome to The Fairlawn and Haseltine Primary Schools Federation and ETAL Teaching School Alliance.
The expertise across both our schools is exceptional, together we are even better. Working together we pool our knowledge to make sure all our staff and children get the very best learning opportunities.
Some of our shared learning opportunities are:
- Subject leaders work together to maximize the impact on both school communities.
- Pupil Parliament committees at both schools work together to share good practice and give each other ideas to take back to their schools.
- Senior leaders meet half termly to discuss key priorities, strategic plans, and share good practice at both schools.
- The Teaching School Programme Leader, continues to work with many of our teaching staff and trainee teachers on their continued professional development.
- Teachers plan together when appropriate.
- Children have shared learning experiences at both schools and communicate to each other about their learning.
- We have shared music and sports events.
- We moderate together to ensure our assessments are accurate.
We have an Executive Headteacher and an Executive Business Director who work across the Federation. In addition, we have several support staff and specialists who work across the two schools.
We never stop looking for opportunities to strengthen our Federation and, in turn, make our individual schools even better.