Ofsted ReportOfsted Inspection Report 2017
5/6 December 2017 Ofsted Inspection
|Achievement of pupils||Good||2|
|Quality of teaching||Good||2|
|Behaviour and safety of pupils||Good||2|
|Leadership and management||Good||2|
Summary of key findings for parents and pupils
- Senior and subject leaders provide strong, inspirational leadership. They have high expectations of staff and pupils. So, too, does the governing body.
- Since the previous inspection, leaders have managed the significant expansion of the school well. They have halted a recent dip in standards and thus maintained a good standard of education.
- Teachers are proud to work at the school and are keen to develop and improve their skills. As a result, teaching across the school is good.
- Pupils’ attendance is good. Most parents speak highly of the school’s work.
- Pupils understand and exemplify the school’s values such as self-belief, resilience and resourcefulness. They show pride in their school, their work and their achievements.
- Pupils’ conduct is good around the school. They are kept safe at school and are confident that teachers deal well with the rare incidents of poor behaviour.
- Pupils benefit from an interesting, broad curriculum within and beyond the school day.