Primary School AdmissionsHow to apply for Haseltine
If you wish your child to join Haseltine then a common application form (CAF) must be completed. Application forms are available from the Admissions Team, Laurence House, Catford or you can download a copy from the Lewisham Council website, or from the links below.
Lewisham Council – School Admissions Information
Places will be offered in the following priority
- Children in Public Care – a looked-after child.
- A child or their family member who may have a medical or social needs.
- A sibling who currently attends Haseltine.
- Children living closest to the school.
For applications please apply to:
Laurence House , 1 Catford Road ,
Catford SE6 4RU
New entrants to the Nursery are generally admitted in the Autumn Term, following their third birthday. However, when spaces become available throughout the year we will refer to the waiting list and priority of place is given in the following order:
- Children in Public Care
- Children/families with social and special educational needs
- The child’s birth date (older children will get priority over places)
- Children with a sibling on roll at the main school
- Children who live closest to the nursery
Nursery applications are accepted directly to the school. You can pick up an enrollment form for the nursery from the school office. Your child will then be placed on our waiting list until a place becomes available. We do not take into consideration the length of time of the waiting list. Before a child can begin attending the nursery, we will ask for evidence of child’s date of birth and home address.
If the school is oversubscribed entirely with siblings, priority will be given to:
– those with exceptional social or medical need.
– child’s birth date (older children will get priority)
– those living nearest.